Sunday, July 11, 2010

London!

Alex, my roommate, made the "full English breakfast" this morning. Beans, eggs, sausage, bacon, and some proper English black tea as well. This where I live:


View Larger Map


Here are some pictures of the breakfast, and the apartment:








We've been watching this rather humorous British cooking show, and soon we're going to head out and get me set up with an English phone number, I'm going to learn how to get to work, etc. All in all, I really like London so far! Tonight: world cup final! Should be exciting, hope that the Netherlands


-----


We spent a lot of the day walking around, I got a new SIM card and a UK phone number, and I learned how to get to work, etc. Here are some pictures of the day:
















1 comment:

karen V said...

Looks great! Take pictures of where you'll be working