Tuesday, October 13, 2009

France!

So last weekend was the Provence Swing Festival in Marseille, France. Lindsey and I met up in Basel, and then took a cheap flight over to France. Some of Lindsey's friends from Freiburg got hosted by some French people, so we went to their house on the first night. Their house was enormous and gorgeous, and made an amazing first impression of France.






We ate good French food, played French bocce ball, and had an all around good time.

We also wandered around Aix en Provence a bit, and saw some of the city.



I took a LOT of swing dancing videos, but they're all way too big for the blog.


Today, I got accepted to tutor here in St. Gallen, so I'll have a chance to meet some more people, make a little money, and really get to know my subjects.

2 comments:

karen valentiner said...

Nice! Glad you made it to France!

Zach said...

Yeah, we had a lot of fun. Though I like Germany and Switzerland better, I think that southern France must be a great place to go visit in the summer.