Sunday, October 25, 2009

Bayern München!



I showed up in Munich on Saturday afternoon, met Brian at the Marienplatz. We journeyed around a bit, saw the English Gartens, met up with some of his friends here, got some Thai food, etc.




Today was a long day. We went to the German Museum, which seems to be the German equivalent to our Smithsonian Museum. That was really neat and was a lot of fun. I think you could spend a couple days wandering around looking at all the exhibits, but we made do with 3 or 4 hours.




Afterwards, we met up with a couple of Brian's friends, actually from Wisconsin, and we went to this place called "MultiKulti", which had some of the biggest portions I've ever seen at a restaurant, especially in Germany. Now we're back at Brian's apartment. Tomorrow, I'm off to the Swiss Consulate to get my visa!

1 comment:

karen valentiner said...

Sounds great! Glad you went to the museum - Pictures are nice.