Tuesday, December 15, 2009

And off we go!

The past few days have been busy.

Over the weekend, my partner and I worked on our presentation for our Information Economics class. We had turned in our paper on Friday, so we had most of the content on hand, we just needed to work out the slides, and what we wanted to say. Overall, the presentation went pretty well, and I finished my 1st class here in Switzerland.

I do some coding work for the Student Union, and the IT department went out to eat. We went to a Thai place, which was actually better than I had expected.

This morning I got up at 4:45 and booked it to the airport. I did get here sort of early, but I wanted to make sure I had enough time to do things like repacking my bags. I get free wifi at any public hotspot in Switzerland through the university, so I'm all set until we board in half an hour. In about 21 hours, including a 7 hour layover in Atlanta, I'll land in Minneapolis. It'll probably be a hassle going through US border control, as always, but hey, that's life.

No comments: